“I was raised when you work hard for your employer, then you receive a days pay, meaning your wage and overtime. So, a days work, for a days pay! It’s that simple. You probably heard the same words at some time in your life. Now, you have come to the right website, mine. I can only promise that if we take your case and you don’t give up, you will see an aggressive attorney that understands whats going on and cares. That’s my promise” Who do we represent? If you are owed “Wages” I want to hear from you! It’s that simple at the Law Offices Of Scott A. Miller”!!
Before retaining any attorney, ask if they have “Malpractice Insurance” and make sure the attorney states so writing in the retainer agreement you sign. Malpractice insurance is expensive and many attorneys don’t carry insurance and don’t advise their clients of this which is a violation of the California Rules of Professional Conduct.
- Call us (800) 417-2008 for a free review of your paycheck stub for wage accuracy. Inaccurate paycheck stubs are a violation of Labor Code section 226.
- If you are a salary employee beware, as you may have been misclassified and entitled to substantial additional wages, even if you are no longer employed. Call us!
- If your employer refuses to give you a duty free 30 minute meal break where you can get away from the business, call us!
- If your employer is requiring you to use your car, truck or motorcycle for company business are you being properly reimbursed for mileage? (800) 417-2008 to make sure you are receiving full expense reimbursement of as required under California Labor Code section 2802.
- Are you required to provide a cell phone per your employer? California Labor Code section 2802 requires employers to reimburse you for expenses.
- Are you required to purchase a uniform and maintain the uniform for your employer? California Labor Code section 2802 requires employers to reimburse you for expenses. If you are required to purchase tools, supplies, insurance, special training classes or anything else that is specific requirement of your employer, call my office to discuss your legal rights and what my office can do for you!
- Are you required to work-off-the-clock? Does your employer have you show up early to work and does not allow you to clock-in until a later time? Is your employer making you clock out for the day to avoid paying overtime wages?
- Does your employer force you to pay for any company losses such breakage or mere accidents? You should understand your rights and know that you are not the insurer of accidents even when you are the negligent cause of the accident. If your employer is taking wages from your paycheck to cover these accidents, call us!
- Are you receiving an itemized wage statement or paycheck stub? California Labor Code section 226 (a) states wage stubs must include the following or you may be entitled to additional compensation. Call us at (800) 417-2008 for a free evaluation of your paycheck stub or wage statement. Gross Wages Earned – Total Hours Worked – All Deductions – Net Wages Earned – Pay Period – Employee Name – Last Four Numbers of your Social Security Number or Employee Identification Number – Legal Name of your Employer – All Applicable Hourly Rates and Number of Hours Worked for Each Hourly Rate.
- We represent sub-contractors, independent contractors, mechanics, janitors, quality-control inspectors, computer programmers, production workers, managers, insides salespersons, outside salespersons, sales assistants, broker assistants, construction workers, installers, assemblers, carwash workers, delivery drivers and anyone else that works for a living.
Are you a victim of unpaid wages, overtime, minimum wage, discrimination of sexual orientation, or HIV?
If any of the above applies to you or something does not seem legally fair, I invite you to contact my office for a free consultation. You may have certain rights that were violated that you are not aware of. Representing Employees throughout California for 10 years. Law Offices Of Scott A. Miller does not take “Crap” and will litigate cases, not just settle like many attorneys do. Many of our cases are done on a “no recovery, no fee” basis, meaning , you don’t pay us a dime for fees until my office obtains money. Law Offices Of Scott A. Miller, APC represents employees throughout California including Los Angeles, Orange County, San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, Sacramento, San Diego, Long Beach, San Bernardino, Bakersfield, Redding, El Centro, Santa Ana, Eureka, Salinas, Santa Barbara, Fresno, Santa Rosa, Stockton, and Van Nuys.
Call for a free consultation now