California Department of Labor

Posted on

Getting Help from the California Department of Labor

If you feel that you are not being treated properly as described in the California labor laws by your employer, such as not paying you at least minimum wage or perhaps is harassing you sexually, you need to go the California Department of Labor and file a complaint. In theory this is what they are here for and all complaints should start in their office, but this does not mean you are going to get the satisfaction you seek here.

In as much as the California Department of Labor is supposed to be there for you, it does not always work this way. After a warning has been issued to your employer and he fails to make the corrections, you may find that you have to take your employer to court in order to recover any money you may have coming. The California Wage Law Attorney specializes in this area of the law and will be there fighting for your rights, until he achieves

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *