Hiring – Giving Notice – Termination Issues
- Do you suspect you are not being hired due to discrimination based on gender, race or age?
- Is a prospective employer asking the wrong people or the wrong questions during a reference check?
- Is your employer not giving you what you were promised when you were hired?
- Do you believe you’ve been unfairly or illegally terminated?
- However you leave a company, are your wages, expenses and perhaps investments being paid promptly?
California Labor Law Attorney is familiar with all these issues and can assist you in these matters.
- Discrimination (gender – race – age – …)
- Public policy
- Reference checks vs. Criminal Background Checks
- Checking into arrests, misdemeanors
- Criminal/Residency background checks
- Compliance with original hiring agreement
- Giving notice by employee of termination
- When is final paycheck due?
- Depends on timing of notice.
- Termination – justification
- Employee at will California
- Final wages
- Payment of wages upon termination
- Reference source
Toll Free 800-417-2008